Marketing strategies are constantly changing with evolving technology.
Beginning in the 16th century, marketing and advertising has a long history. In more recent years, marketing techniques existed in several different mediums, such as newspapers,
television, and billboards.
However, the biggest trend recently has been Internet marketing, using social media in particular.
According to Statista, in 2019, an estimated 2.77 people used social media worldwide, up from 2.46 billion in 2017. Another statistic said that roughly 79 percent of Americans had a social
media profile. The trend is visible: social media is now an immensely popular outlet.
With this in mind, it’s clear that it’s incredibly important to any business or entrepreneur in our current world to make use of social media marketing.
The Psychology of Marketing
Social psychology greatly influences modern marketing strategies by examining research and data. This way, you don’t have to do guesswork when it comes to the most effective ways to
reach your potential customers.
Print and television ads are becoming outdated, so save yourself the time and money on them. Digital marketing, on the other hand, brings customers to you. To ensure the growth and
prosperity of your business, working with a professional digital marketing team is a necessity.
Let’s take a look at the kinds of services said agencies handle.
Digital Advertising Made Easy
Primary tactics used by digital marketing agencies:
- Search engine optimization (SEO), which puts your business or product on the top of popular websites
- Search engine marketing, which drives traffic to your website through paid ads on search engines
- Social media marketing, which is an art of marketing through the various popular social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Content marketing, which puts your business in front of people through the use of engaging content, be it blog posts or business letters, to be used in conjunction with social media
The Impact of Digitized Marketing
You might be wondering how effective these methods of advertisement truly are. Here’s a list of recent statistics that support them:
- Improving SEO and growing organic presence is the top inbound marketing priority for 61% of marketers, according to HubSpot.
- A study conducted by Shop.Org and Forrester Research concluded that 85% of surveyed retailers said search marketing (both paid and SEO) was the most effective tactic to acquire customers. The research showed that paid search was the most heavily
invested. Moreover, for 19% of the survey respondents, more than 50% of their budgets were dedicated to paid marketing.
- Companies publishing 16 or more blog posts a month got almost 3.5 times more traffic than companies who published 0-4 monthly posts, according to HubSpot.
- If you’re not online, 80% of customers will choose someone who is.
With everything in mind, you can now see just how important of a resource digital marketing is. What’s the next step now? Partnering with a credible and skilled professional digital marketing agency will build the bridge between your business and successful advertisement.
If your customers can’t find you online, this can seriously hurt your business’s sustainability. Hiring professionals to work with SEO and paid search engine marketing will lead customers
directly to you.
While SEO is undoubtedly important, another crucial factor for your success is having a well-groomed website.
If your website is outdated, unorganized, or just simply unattractive visually, you might be scaring potential customers away. So, what can be done about this?
Adding Functionality and Flair to Your Website
As stated in Prolific Marketing,
“Looking good is important because your website is often your first impression you give potential customers. If they found you through a search or through a link a friend gave them, your website will be your first point of contact with them. Before they even see your store or talk to your staff, they will see your website.”
First impressions last!
Along with being aesthetically pleasing, your website needs to function well.
As found in a study by Kissmetrics, “47 percent of visitors expect a website to load in less than 2 seconds, and 40 percent of visitors will leave if the loading process takes more than 3 seconds.”
Don’t Wait, Get Your Digital Marketing Straight!
Now, you can clearly see just how much marketing has changed and evolved. To make a lasting impact, you have to adapt.
Most people today are using the Internet to find businesses, whether it’s through Google searches or digital advertisements. Drawing customers to your business, as well as maintaining an appealing and accurate website, is a necessity in our modern economy.
When you team up with professionals, you get professional results. Quality is key to a flourishing business.
Don’t waste another second – invest in digital marketing today!